Happy last Friday in May! It's hard to believe we have only 12 days of school left after our long Memorial Day weekend.
Thanks and appreciation go out to all of the community members who helped with the Maypole event and to those who attended and showed your support for our school. It was a lovely afternoon.
- No school on Monday, May 30, 2022.
- School board meeting at 7:00 pm on June 2.
- We will host an alumni breakfast on Friday, June 3 at 7:30 am for graduating Lyme seniors. It's always great to see them come back!
- We also have a Middle School Activity Night on June 3 from 7:00-8:30 pm. 5th graders are invited to this one.
- The last day of school is Wednesday, June 15. We have a full day with dismissal at 2:45 pm for our traditional bell ringing to mark the end of the year and to honor our new class of 8th graders!