Here's a fun time lapse of our You Are Loved mural in the making. Thanks goes to Tom Harkins for making this video.
- We are finishing up Track My Progress testing this week in all grades. This tests help us monitor individual and overall class progress over the year in important Language Arts and Math skills.
- We will start the NH state assessments in Grades 3-8 in the month of May. 8th grade will take the tests next week. All students usually take the tests as early in the day as possible. This means in the first class period in middle school. Please help your children arrive to school on time during our testing (and every day!)
- 8th grade will be going to Washington , DC for the week of May 9. Amanda Burns and Mo Chandler will be chaperoning along with other parents. Substitutes will cover their classes that week.
- The Lyme Rocks! student concert on the Lyme green is on May 14, starting at 1:00 p.m.
- Our 2022-23 calendar is available on the school website for those of you who like to plan ahead! The last day of school for THIS year is: June 15 and 8th grade graduation is June 14.
- Here is some information shared with us about Lyme's Day of Service:
In 2020, our spring “Days and Days of Service”, addressed early in the pandemic mitigation efforts, and we missed the energy of volunteers helping out across town on one day. Last year, we organized outdoor service projects and road clean-up on one big day, limiting the size of volunteer teams to follow Covid safety protocols. This year, we are coordinating a more traditional Day of Service and Green Up Day, as always, paying attention to everyone’s safety. Plans for refreshments/picnic lunch are coming together. More information to come! View our website at https://www.cclyme.org/programs/day-of-service-2/ for the most up-to-date information. We will feel the spirit of the Lyme Community!
To about opportunities for you and your family to be involved, please contact CommunityCare of Lyme at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-795-0603.
*Photo above is a food chain assignment in 5th grade.