There will be a School Safety Forum at the Lyme School Gymnasium on Wednesday May 23rd at 6 pm. Childcare will be available.**
The forum will be addressing what is being done to enhance and promote school safety in the State of New Hampshire, the Town of Lyme and at the Lyme School.
Topics to be discussed include state wide school safety protocols, state legislative action to address school safety, security upgrades at the Lyme School, and more.
The panel of speakers will include:
- Perry Plummer, Director of New Hampshire Homeland Security and Emergency Management and Chairman of the Governor's School Safety Taskforce
- Martha Hennessey, NH State Senator representing District 5 (including Lyme, Hanover, Lebanon)
- Mary Jane Mulligan, NH State Representative for Hanover, Lyme
- Shaun O'Keefe, Lyme Police Chief
- Jeff Valence, Principal of the Lyme School
Lyme School Board Member Samuel Levey will be facilitating the forum.
After a presentation from each of our speakers, parents and community members will have an opportunity to ask questions and share comments with the panel.
**Childcare will be provided by the Lyme School Seventh Graders. ($5 a child, maximum $10/family). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you will be needing childcare, as we need an approximate headcount.